Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spare Keys

Hi Everyone,

I have an '06 Cargo Sprinter Van, and I only have 2 working keys (not the flip key) for it. I purchased 2 additional blank transponder keys online. Now I'm trying to find somewhere to cut them. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Also,

I have and '07 Cargo Sprinter Van (new body style) with the flip key. I have 4 working flip keys. I purchased 3 more blank and brand new flip keys on-line. I am also wondering where to find someone that would cut these keys as well.

I contacted the Dodge and Mercedes dealers and they both said they cant cut them but they would have to order them from Texas pre-cut and programmed. Any info would help. Thanks.

spare keys

I am also having dificulty finding spare keys for my 06 sprinter. Have you resolved where and how to get keys cut? Cordially, Stormalong

Comment

Spare Keys

I had the same problem a couple of years ago and searched for someone with the proper equipment. I don't recall the equipment name, but it is special and necessary for cutting the key. I am in Boise, ID and found a locksmith locally: A-1 Lock & Safe Co. - John Mussell 208 377 4500. It was much cheaper that having Dodge cut the key....I just wanted the blank key as a spare...I lost one of my remote keys. Good luck!

Comment

I may get my wrist slapped for this, but I hope not.

We now have a non-remote key substitute for the 2007 and up Sprinter as well as for the 2006 and down models. The dealer does not have this for the 2007 Sprinter. We can even provide a key when all are lost.

Let me know if I can answer any questions.

Comment

KeysForSprinter:

I just bought a 2005 Freightliner 2500 at auction, which only came with the original remote flip-fob. If I sent you that and gave you the VIN, would you be able to crank out 6-8 non-remote coded-chip door/ignition keys for me? What would that cost me per key? If you like you can email me directly at divacrew@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
          Geoff

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff View Post
            KeysForSprinter:

I just bought a 2005 Freightliner 2500 at auction, which only came with the original remote flip-fob. If I sent you that and gave you the VIN, would you be able to crank out 6-8 non-remote coded-chip door/ignition keys for me? What would that cost me per key? If you like you can email me directly at divacrew@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
            Geoff
            But of course. Email sent.

Sprinter Programming - ECM - SKREEM Immobilizer - Odometer - Keys - Remotes

Comment

hi, i was wondering if you can help me with my problem. I lost my remote key to my 2002 Spriter. I see the thread is kind of old, but you can email me and ill send you my info. Thanks

Comment

Yes we can help you. You can email us directly from our website. There is a link below.

New remotes are only available from Mercedes. We can order them and program them. Or we have keys without remotes in stock.

Comment

I have a 2004 Sprinter. I need a couple of keys (No remote needed). Can you help?

Comment

Originally posted by ARTraveler View Post
                    I have a 2004 Sprinter. I need a couple of keys (No remote needed). Can you help?
                    But of course. Email our office from the site above and they will get you the necessary info.

Thank you.

Comment

We've lost the key to our 2011 Mercedes Sprinter 3500. Mercedes originally said 2-3 business days for a new one but now are estimating mid July. It is crazy that you can spend $90,000 on a vehicle from Mercedes and they can make you wait almost a month to get a key replaced!

Please help us! We don't need remote capabilities. We just need a key to open the door and start the engine. KeysForSprinter can you still help with this problem?! Please email me details. What is the cost and turn around time?

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Keyless View Post
                        We've lost the key to our 2011 Mercedes Sprinter 3500. Mercedes originally said 2-3 business days for a new one but now are estimating mid July. It is crazy that you can spend $90,000 on a vehicle from Mercedes and they can make you wait almost a month to get a key replaced!

Please help us! We don't need remote capabilities. We just need a key to open the door and start the engine. KeysForSprinter can you still help with this problem?! Please email me details. What is the cost and turn around time?

Thank you!
                        Yes we can, please email us directly and we will provide a quote. This one is a little more complicated, but you definitely do not have to wait 3 weeks to get a key. All of of our estimates and information is provided by email so everyone has the details in writing and there are no misunderstandings.

Comment

Working...
                        X