Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sprinter service while on the road

Hi,
    I am new to this forum, and have reviewed the archives but may have missed the thread. So if my question has already been address please forgive. I have a 2004 Leisure Travel Van (Class B motorhome). I would like to argue with all of the know-it-alls in the Good Sam forum who insist all service work on Sprinters must be done at Sprinter Dealerships, but don't have the information necessary to keep from making a fool of myself. Is there a list of Sprinter service qualified centers around the lower 48, Canada, and Alaska that I could carry with me while touring? While at home I don't have a problem getting regular service, but while on the road finding anyone to change the oil or fuel filters on my MB diesel presents a problem. Can anyone let me know how to find centers to do this work while traveling?

Thanks for your help,
    Ron

answer

I own a small fleet of expedited freight vehicles. When our vehicles need service they are 95% of the time not in our area where the vans were purchased. I got this list from my dealer... Dodge Sprinter Dealers (by State)...http://www.winnebagoind.com/resource...terDealers.pdf . I hope that this helps.
    Jim

Comment

I own a small fleet and have sprinters in that fleet. my best advise would be for you to have your own filters on hand and you can go to any walmart or oil change place for the oil change. Also recommend a extra serpentine belt. Now for service I have always had my best luck just going to the local napa store and asking them who they have as a customer that they would have do work on there own car, I have had my best work done by these people and usually half the price. Hope this helps

Comment

Working...
      X